Pink Bobblehead Bunny

Friday, January 17, 2014

Frozen!

So I finally got the time to watch the film "Frozen" and it totally did not disappoint! I loved every minute of it from the start to the credits! I usually never stay for the credits but this time I did. The snowflake designs were just so gorgeous I wish I could have each one as a wallpaper for my computer for each day of the week! Yes, as you can tell, I have a thing for everything that has to do with winter. Well that's because winter's my favorite season! Yes yes it also comes with it's downsides like how it gets darker earlier and sometimes it's so cold I can't even feel my fingers or toes but still I LOVE WINTER! And this film was just so magical to watch especially the scene where Elsa builds her ice castle while singing "Let It Go". Man I had this song on repeat while studying for my finals! And I was SUPER excited to watch the film after Disney released the music video of "Let It Go".

It was just so magical I couldn't help but wish that the castle actually existed (although it might be very hard to maintain)...
Then I heard the song "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" and I loved how it showed both Elsa and Anna growing up and how Elsa pushes out Anna in order to protect her. But I kinda felt bad for Anna because she was lonely but then again so was Elsa... 
In the end, it was an AWESOME film and I think I'm going to go re-watch it a few times which is something I hardly do. 
I don't know if I need a disclaimer or not but I have one here anyway...kinda. I wasn't paid by Disney for my opinions and all opinions on this blog are my own. There :)