Pink Bobblehead Bunny

Friday, May 16, 2014

When Love Walked In - Ep 18-32 Part 1/2


Strangely he confront RX but doesn't spill the beans to his best friends...anyways I don't really remember what was happening at certain moments but I screen shotted the moments I thought were most important or seemed important. I JUST couldn't take Victoria's character anymore....I don't know if I'll even be able to finish this drama...but I'll try to...after I finish my others of course (KPOP Extreme Survival...yep just that).












creepy creepy creepy to the MAX

go away. i don't like you.





yah this guy is seriously too hot/cold. one moment he's kissing her passionately and the next he's breaking up with her. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!















Noooo he can't go bad! I loved his character so much! He was like the actual smart one of their little group of buddies. PLEASE BE GOOD OR SOMETHING LIKE A DOUBLE AGENT kind of like Snape in Harry Potter :D