Pink Bobblehead Bunny

Monday, January 5, 2015

Pinocchio: Ep 1-15 Thoughts & GIFs!


Firstly, this drama is SUCH AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER! But in a good way! Definitely one of the most interesting dramas I've watched so far. Every single moment kept me on the edge of my seat because I didn't know how anything was going to turn out. There was not a single lackluster moment.


I absolutely LOVE LOVE all the characters especially our OTP, Choi Dal Po/Gi Ha Myeong and Choi In Ha. Can a couple get any cuter than them? To include screen caps are a must but I think in the case of this drama, GIFs would be even better to portray how awesome of a couple they are together. Park Shin Hye as Choi In Ha and Lee Jong Suk as Choi Dal Po/Gi Ha Myeong.


Some GIFs borrowed from the Soompi thread shipping this couple!





These cuties~



All the Kiss Scenes I could find:

Their first kiss! With the backdrop of gorgeous Christmas lights





Kiss at the end of episode 15; Dal Po can no longer hold back his feelings for her





This drama is TOTALLY going to win tons of awards at the SBS end of the year award show for 2015. They already won the "Best Couple Award"!

Let's hope I'd have passed all my classes and maintained an above 3.0 GPA by then.

Christmas presents! Pew pew! AEGYO PRO LEVEL <3