Pink Bobblehead Bunny

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

KBeauty- FaceShop Rice Cleansing Oil, BBIA Eyeliner, Skin 79 Sun Tint


1. Skin79 Sun Tint
I bought this on a whim because I was getting tired of my SkinFood Tomato Cream that I really had to rub into my face each time I wanted to apply sunscreen. It didn't help that it left a white cast on my face either...BUT THAT TIME IS NO MORE!
This product goes on like lotion does. It doesn't leave a white cast which is what I'm thankful for. Apparently it's also waterproof? But I don't think any sunscreen is waterproof so I'm not gonna hold the brand to that claim. However oily skin users beware, because this product will make your face look even oilier. Or maybe its a dewy look. Anyway it's a lot oilier than other sunscreens I've used in the past. The tint comes out a light peach color but once you start applying it to your face, it smears out to sunscreen lotion (white). It smells like Korean makeup products haha. I'll be using this for the next few months this summer!

2. The FaceShop Rice Cleansing Oil- Rich
How could a cleansing oil go wrong? I've heard really good things about this product so decided to order it from Jolse. It took three weeks to come :( but they gave samples! Finally I can be confident that I'm removing all of my bare minimum makeup! Lesson learned: don't wait to order cleansing oil from online kbeauty stores.

3. BBIA Eyeliner- Black
I've been meaning to buy an eyeliner like this for quite some time. Now that I have my cleansing oil aka eye makeup remover, I'll give this a try and see how it compares to Bobbi Brown's black eyeliner. I ordered these two products from Beautynetkorea but they didn't send samples this time :( It's usually my favorite site to use because they shipped in 1.5 weeks previous two times but this time it took more than 2 weeks to get here.










4. Innisfree White Toner
I bought this cuz it has niacin acid in it (which according to one of my favorite Youtuber beauty bloggers, Liah Yoo aka Prof Yoo) it has great benefits for the skin. It has a white color to it and is VERY watery. Be careful when pouring this product into your hand cuz half of it will drip through your fingers haha. Its more watery than the previous toner I used, Skinfood's Royal Honey Toner. That toner had a more serum type of texture to it while this one is like water. Also I'm not a fan of how you have to pour out the toner. I like the pump bottles a lot more.