Pink Bobblehead Bunny

Friday, June 23, 2017

KBeauty- Yadah Anti T Pimple Spot Treatment

This is a sponsored post (cuz I reached out to BB Cosmetic and they kindly got in touch with me and sent me two items of my choice to test out and write a blog post on!). So the opinions are ALL my own!

1. Spot Pimple Cream
I was questionable as to whether this product REALLY works like it says it does. I can't read Korean but it seems to be made of natural ingredients. It smells a bit lemony (one of my favorite scents of the moment) and its got a lotion like texture to it.
I apply it to the emerging pimples or whiteheads with a Q-tip because although the package says you can just squeeze out the product and apply it to the trouble spot then rub it in with the rounded top applicator, it's a bit unhygenic...so Q-TIPS! 
Final opinion-
I've used this quite a few tiny pimples for more than a month now and I have to say that it does help minimize scarring and help your pimple to heal faster. Now it's not going to be a miracle treatment where POOF your pimple is gone kind of magic act; you have to go to the dermatologist for that kind of magic.


2. Foaming Cleanser
I love the lemony scent all the Yadah products have!
It comes out as foam from the bottle so a lot is actually just a little. The tiny sampler bottle lasted me a few months! I noticed that my skin did minimize the occurrence of pimples but didn't completely erradicate them. I have combination oily sensitive skin and this cleanser was very gentle for my use.
I've even kept the bottle so I can re-use the foam pump!!

3. Emulsion
It's less thick than the texture of a serum. But it has a pleasant smell and I used it like a serum.

4. Toner
- Will make sure to update when I finish my current Innisfree toner!


Thanks for reading!!